Please read the following details for this class, policies strictly enforced:
**All participants must present a valid, state issued ID at check-in.**
* THIS CLASS OPEN TO:
Adult painters only. We will permit painters ages 16-18 if accompanied by an adult. Please be aware that your children may overhear adult conversation, and see adults cutting loose and having a good time.
* PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
Everyone needs to be registered for class prior to arrival. No walk in registrations or observers allowed at class time. You will receive an email confirmation if properly registered. If you choose not to pay online, please call our studio to make payment by phone (405-286-5549) or visit our studio in person for payment.
* WHAT TO BRING:
You are welcome to bring in light snacks and non-alcoholic drinks to enjoy during class. **BYOB is prohibited in Oklahoma, and no alcohol may be brought into the studio. Those wanting to purchase alcoholic beverages will need to present state issued ID at our bar.
* You must be 21 yrs. old to consume alcoholic beverages in our studio.
* CLASS TIME: Class begins PROMPTLY at class start time! You can arrive up to 30 minutes in advance to socialize before you 'smock up' for the fun! Guests more than 15 minutes late may not be allowed to begin and lose reservation fee.
* SITTING WITH FRIENDS: Simply choose ONE person from your group & have everyone state they are sitting with that person in the special request box - we do our best to group everyone together if requested in advance! No seat changes promised at class time.
* CANCELLATION POLICY applies to all classes: A refund or store credit will be given for individuals cancelling with at least 24 hours notice. "No shows" and those giving less than 24 hours notice will not be issued store credit or refunds. Groups of 5 or more must cancel 3 days before the date of the class. (Please leave a voice message if calling after hours, (405-286-5549).