Join us for an evening filled with the sounds of music and the tastes of home. This farm to table dinner features a five-course meal made from locally sourced ingredients from right here in Rowan County, NC. Local wineries and breweries will be on site with their samples. Ensembles from the Salisbury Symphony will perform throughout the evening for your enjoyment. Don't miss this delightful evening under the stars on the farm!
Tickets available now at www.RowanFarmToTable.com. Proceeds will go towards arts and agriculture scholarships in Rowan County.
Limited seating, while supplies last.
Menu (subject to change)
- Roasted Pork Tinga with Lime Creme and Cilantro Slaw
- Candied Bacon Lollipops
- Turkey and Sausage Boudin Balls with Peppadew Pepper Sauce
- Crudités Cups with Baby Vegetables with Cucumber Dill Sauce
- Assorted Pickles and Cheeses
- Bib Lettuce and Mix Greens with Roasted Butternut Squash, Candied Pecans, and a Maple Vinaigrette
- Chilled Strawberry Soup Shooter
Entrées (choice of one)
- Coco and Espresso Rubbed Strip Steak – Sliced Tender Cuts of Local Morgan Ridge Vineyards Beer Mash Fed Beef paired with Mini Twice Baked Potatoes and Fresh Local Vegetables (TBD)
- Chicken Mushroom Crepes paired with Fresh Local Vegetables (TBD)
- Eggplant Rollatini paired with Fresh Local Vegetables (TBD) - Vegetarian
Strawberry Shortcake, Better Loafing Made Shortcakes
When purchasing your tickets, select your choice of entree (beef, chicken or vegetarian). Tickets include your meal, iced tea, water, and three (3) drink tickets for beer or wine of your choice from Rowan County breweries & wineries. Option to purchase drinks once tickets are used.