Join us on Saturday, May 12, 2018 for the 71st Annual Commencement at Paul Smith's College!
House Rules and Notes:
- Please arrive early. Commencement starts promptly at 11:00 a.m.
- There are no tickets required for admission, nor any limitation on number of guests.
- Dogs or other family pets are not allowed. Please see the college policy on service animals: Reasonable Accommodations – Service Animals
- Mylar balloons are not permitted.
- We are a tobacco-free campus.
Directions and Parking
- Parking on campus will be directed by our Campus Safety Officers, Sodexo Facilities, and volunteers. Campus Safety Officers will direct you upon entry to campus.
- Transportation will be provided from the parking areas to the site of the ceremony should you need assistance.
- Campus Map and directions: www.paulsmiths.edu/visit
If anyone in your party needs assistance with special seating because of physical limitations, please contact Kathleen Keck at least two weeks in advance (by April 27, or earlier) at (518) 327-6247 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would suggest that foot apparel be conservative considering that the ceremony will be held on the Great Lawn, under a tent, making footing uneven. Should we have unusually cool temperatures please dress accordingly!
A post-graduation Alumni Reception will be held immediately following the ceremony in the smaller tents next to the commencement tent.
More information for families and graduates can be found here: http://www.paulsmiths.edu/about/commencement/