The Business of Wardrobe Styling is the only workshop of its kind in Western Canada offering tangible, hands-on experience and resources to launch your career as a stylist or boost your brand with better styling.
We're sharing all the tips, secrets & resources top stylists & companies use to build memorable brands and profitable businesses.
What you'll learn:
- Why styling matters
- The wide range of careers available in wardrobe styling
- Styling jargon so you can talk the talk
- How to launch your career as a stylist
- What's in a styling kit
- How to source wardrobe for campaign & editorial styling
- How to navigate a photoshoot
- How to price your services
- How to create contracts and processes
You'll also receive:
1. Our Stylist Handbook with useful templates and checklists.
2. A chance to ask questions, network and hear from current industry professionals during our Q&A panel.
3. A live photoshoot session with well-known fashion photographer, Aaron Pedersen!
4. A high-res photo of your styled look from our photoshoot to launch your portfolio.
5. Breakfast, lunch and snacks to keep you fuelled throughout the day!
The Business of Wardrobe Styling is led by Janis Galloway, a semi-retired stylist who has worked with major brands including Simons, gravitypope, Poppy Barley, WATCH IT!, and featured in numerous publications including FASHION, FLARE, Breakfast Television, CTV News, Global News and many more.
Save $50 with earlybird pricing available until April 13! Space is limited and we only offer this baby once per year, so don't let it slip away!