KERSLEY COWBOY FESTIVAL
SATURDAY, APRIL 21, 2018
11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Pen-Y-Bryn Farm
2911 Kersley Dale Landing Rd., Quesnel, B.C.
Put together a team representing your local business or group – or a bunch of friends and/or family members – and take your best shot at winning the People’s Choice Award at the Kersley Cowboy Festival Chili Cook-Off!
People’s Choice Champions receive a trophy and cash prize!
To compete: $25 per team
To consume: $5 per person
*Proceeds go to Lindsay Chung’s Wounded Warriors Canada Battlefield Bike Ride to support veterans and first responders and their families*
Max. 10 teams
Tasting starts at Noon
Awards at 2 p.m.
1. Please email Lindsay at email@example.com to pre-register your team
2. Registration fee is $25 per team
3. Please pre-register by midnight Wednesday, April 18, 2018
1. Please make 4 quarts (16 cups) of chili for the event.
2. Be creative! Bring us your favourite recipe, whether it has beans, all kinds of meat, no meat, lots of vegetables or no vegetables.
2. Please arrive by 11 a.m. with your chili ready to serve in a crockpot – we will provide a table and power outlet to warm it up and provide the serving dishes/utensils.
3. Please bring a tag that includes the name of your chili, your ingredient list and the heat level.
4. We will provide a toppings bar.