The next Lab Rescue Adoption Event will be Sunday, April 8, from 10:30 am - 12:30 pm at Petsmart, 1238 Putty Hill Ave., Towson, MD.
If you are interested in attending and adopting:
1. Fill out an adoption application at lab-rescue.org. It will save you time when you find your new BFF. Bring a hard copy of your application if possible.
2. If you have an adoption coordinator, let them know you will be coming to the event.
3. Be sure to bring all family members, human and canine, to the event.
4. Arrive early! Make sure your paperwork is in order and you have time to visit with available pups.
5. The dogs attending this event have been approved for families with children ages 10 and up. Those with younger children are encouraged to submit their application at www.lab-rescue.org, and work with an adoption coordinator to schedule a visit to meet a dog in a foster home.
If you are interested in a particular dog coming to the event (list of attending dogs will be available the day before):
1. Make sure you have applied at lab-rescue.org.
2. Work with your adoption coordinator to schedule a "date" with that specific dog prior to the event starting.
If you are interested in volunteering and are already signed up as a LR volunteer:
1. Email email@example.com
2. You will be assigned a task based on the needs of the event.
3. If you are not yet an approved LR volunteer, apply at lab-rescue.org.
If you are a fan of the page:
1. Share this event and invite your friends and family who are looking to adopt to attend.
2. Adoption events are only for prospective adopters. We have other social events like the Lab Rescue Walk to bring your alums and other 4 legged babies to, but the adoption event is not open for non-adopting visitors.