PCSSD invites you to its second Underwater Bonfire Photography Workshop! Check out the details below:
WORKSHOP ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
At least Advanced Open Water (AOW) or Open Water (OW) with Night Dive Specialty. GOOD BUOYANCY is a MUST.
- MINIMUM: Fast focusing Compact Camera (ex. Olympus TG4/TG5, Canon G16, and the likes). Ideally, a Micro 4/3 or DSLR camera with any lens between 50mm to 105mm (60mm recommended).
One (1) wide angle beam torch, attached to long arms (3 inches or longer).
Optional but recommended (+5 or +6 for Micro 4/3 & DSLR; +10 for Compact)
At least 1 strobe, but 2 strobes is recommended for better backscatter management.
1 extra torch for communicating and backup (preferably spot).
Personal blinkers or marker lights, are optional but recommended.
• Admission for the workshop is free. This is also inclusive of meals, and tanks.
• Registration for the event will start at 10:00am.
• Attendees are required to bring their own underwater cameras and SCUBA dive gear.
• Final place for the workshop is to be announced.
• For more details, you may contact Ms. Katrish Degoma - Accreditation Officer at + 63 917 558 3783 or 02 5242242
• Limited to 20 slots only, so hurry and sign-up now through this link: https://goo.gl/forms/ycDQXbrBy7ffZuw33
See you there!