· لتصوير لمواقع الستوك بيخلي العالم كله سوق محتمل لشراء شغلك.
الورشة و المحاضرة دي مع مؤسسي ميا شوتس (meashots.com)- اول موقع ستوك مخصص لمحتوى من الشرق الاوسط و مصر: كريم ابو زيد و عمر أبو زيد.
المحاضرة متاحة للجميع و و سوف يتم اختيار ١٠ مصورين فقط من التقدمين لحضور الورشة.
These TWO events (Talk & Workshop) are addressed to those who want to learn more about stock photography and how to generate money from licensing your photos and videos.
You have the choice to attend a TALK & a WORKSHOP presented by Karim Abouzeid Managing Partner & Director of content at meashots.com about stock photography. You have a chance to attend the talk only or both (the talk & workshop). Both events are free of charge.
THE TALK - Friday 13 April at 2PM - 6PM:
1- Introduction to Meashots:
-Basic fundamentals of Stock Photography
-The difference between being a photographer and being a stock photographer
-What to shoot and when?
2- Getting Ready:
-Plan your shoot (What, Why, When, Who & Where).
-Shooting board (references).
-Better Avoid during shoot, lead edit ( No Brands, logos etc).
-Model Releases - Even it was your self portrait.
-Prep your metadata before shoot.
-Getting your Description & Key wording Right (What, Why, When Who And Where).
FEES: Free (sponsored by meashots.com)
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register here for the talk only: https://goo.gl/forms/ujmizx24RzUrV6ON2
THE WORKSHOP - Saturday 14 April at 9AM - 9PM:
(The talk is part of the workshop - you must attend day one to attend the workshop)
Available for 10 photographers only!
Get a chance to be selected to our 1 day stock photography workshop all you need is your camera, lens and Tri/monopod.
Meashots.com will get all the permits needed.
A full day shoot:
Shooting Stock themes:
- World cup celebrations using male and female models
- Ramadan thematic shots
- Studio Stock Shots on a white background
The workshop will highlight understanding the fundamentals of Mass shooting for stock getting more images from your subject to cover all the angles and expressions for a certain theme
ONLY 10 photographers will selected based on the below Terms & Conditions:
- Intermediate & Professional Level Photographers only.
- Must be interested in becoming a Stock Photographer
- Cameras Equipment Minimum Requirements
(Cropped and Full Frame Cameras) Minimum 21MP
- Get your own Tripod or Mono pod
- Must be an Approved Meashots contributor*
- All images produced during the workshop will be Edited, retouched & Metadata inserted before uploading to your Meashots Account.
- All images produced during the workshop will be exclusive tomeashots.com and cannot be sold, licensed or shared without the MEASHOTS watermark through the Contributor’s account
HOW TO APPLY:
*Go to submit.meashots.com open a contributor account and follow the instructions
Fees: FREE (sponsored by Meashots.com)
Please feel free to contact Photopia team for any questions: