Thursday, April 19, 2018 from 6pm - 7:30pm
Pio Pico Library, 694 S. Oxford Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90005
What to Expect
The Purple Line Extension Transit Project is a critically important rail project that will provide a high-capacity, high-speed, dependable alternative for commuters to travel between downtown Los Angeles and the Westside.
Metro wants your input on construction activities. Join us for the following:
- Wilshire/Western - Excavation
- Wilshire/La Brea - Station Box Construction
- Wilshire/Fairfax - Detroit Driveway Opening
- Wilshire/La Cienega - 6-months N. Gale Dr. and New Fossil Discoveries
- #EatShopPlay #Wilshire & #BeverlyHills
- Business Interruption Fund
- Question & Answer
This location is served by Metro Local Line 20 and Metro Rapid Line 720. For additional public transportation information, use the Trip Planner at metro.net or call 323.Go.Metro.
Onsite parking available. Guests will receive validation for parking in the parking lot located on Oxford Ave., south of Wilshire Blvd.
ADA accommodations and translations are available by calling 213.922.6934 and requesting services at least 72-hours in advance.