Learning Connections will be holding a two day Teacher Training Workshop in Pittsworth in early May.
Focusing on the developmental stages of young children, Learning Connections gives teachers tools for the classroom and techniques to help children achieve.
The training assists educators to manage:
- Auditory processing, listening and concentration difficulties
- Social difficulties
- Speech and language delay
- Reading, spelling and maths difficulties
- Impulsivity, short attention span, difficulty following directions
- Clumsiness, poor handwriting and organisational skills
- Sensory processing difficulties
Friday 11th May 4pm - 8pm
Saturday 12th May 8:00am - 3:00pm
Registration closes Friday 4th May, so if you'd like to attend this workshop, please call us on 33691011 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and to secure your place.