Not a great deal tbh.... Other than fast cars. I've really got to work on my punch lines.
So about this event. So from Thursday to close on Saturday night Daytona is free but!! But! Between the hours of 8 and 10pm on Saturday, is when the competition will be held. If you hold the fasted race time on the intermediate track (with photographic proof) at the end of those short short 2hrs you will walk away with a prize!
For this to be a legit system you will have to register to compete (or after you compete if you think you have done well)
Here are the details in easy to read dot points
- fastest race time on the intermediate track
- either manual or auto your choice
- registration is needed to claim prize
- Photographic proof is needed to claim prize
- winner at the end walks away with a prize (or collects it another day)
So tell your mates that Daytona is free till Saturday night, tell you loved ones, your family and even your pet because for this nothing is sacred and everything will be on the line.