We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. Read more…
Thursday
26
APR

FMVA Talk with Dan Francis

18:00
19:00
Fargo Moorhead Visual Artists
Event organized by Fargo Moorhead Visual Artists

Get Directions

Category
#var:page_name# cover

Photography is about 15% of what I do. The other 85% is business: marketing, networking, editing, scheduling, reading & answering emails, traveling, brainstorming and somewhere in there I take a breath before starting over the next day.

During this talk I'll be speaking about my process to stay creative in my work and ways to keep my persistent obsessions of this craft alive.

Visual talks are free and open to the public.