Starting a business is hard, so you should consider attending the SCORE Business Startup BootCamp. The SCORE Business Startup Bootcamp provides an overview of what you need to consider when you are planning to start a new business. It is designed to help you go from business concept to "opening the doors". The workshop starts at 8:30 AM and ends about 3:00PM, and consists of two sessions: https://sema.score.org/event/start-your-business-bootcamp
The morning session is a 3-hour interactive presentation, given by experienced SCORE counselors in each of the areas discussed. This session will give you a clearer understanding of what is necessary to run a business. Key Topics include:
Entrepreneurship - is it for you?
• Is your business concept reasonable?
• What is a business plan? How to decide if you need one?
• Building your financial plan
• Options for financing your business
• Key questions about finding customers
• How you'll market your business to get sales
• What business structure should you select?
• What advisors do you need?
• Other resources available to you.
The afternoon session consists of small roundtable discussions led by SCORE counselors, in which you can talk about the issues you are facing and get ideas how to solve them.
Cost is $20 per person
A light breakfast & lunch will be served.
Pre-registration is required.