Beach and Pole Camp El Salvador is an amazing opportunity to get away from the city, and experience a once in a lifetime adventure in a tropical paradise, to relax enjoying beautiful sunsets, to train with renowned pole dancers, make new pole friends, to get in touch with nature like you never did before. ❤ All of this in an exclusive environment (only 12 spots).
Pole Training Camp with Kristian Lebedev , World Pole Champ!! and Nina Zamora Pole International Athlete and Elite competitor .
Package #1 All Inclusive
Early Bird: 375 US dollars (payment must be done before april 15th)
regular: 450 US dollars
All inclusive ! Pole, Yoga, delicious Healthy Food an Surf!!!
No level requiered!!
- 12 hours of intense pole training with Kristian Lebedev and Nina Zamora
- 4 days and 3 nights at beach front house in Tropical Paradise! (triple rooms with a/c)
- Exclusivity! (only 12 spots)
- 2 hour Acro Yoga Class
- 3 delicious, healthy and organic meals per day, snacks and beverages.
- Transportation to and from airport
- free use of ammenities (swimming pool, 7 xpert xpoles and 1 xstage lite)
- Touristic tour to Bahía de Jiquilísco/Isla Tasajera
- Bonfire party
- free wifi
- photos and video of camp
optional surf lessons (20$)
optional personalized photoshoot at the beach.
Certificate of 12 hour training camp completion will be given!
-optional surf lesson (20 US dollars the lesson)
125 US dollars
-1 night stay at beachfront house
- 6 hours of pole training with Kristian Lebedev and Nina Zamora.
- Transportation from our pole studio to the beach house and back included.
- yoga class optional ( 10 US dollars)
- surf lesson optional (20 US dollars)
- tour to Isla tasajera optional
- all meals snacks and beverages optional ( 50 US dollars)
*** precio para alumnas de Peace and Pole
100 dólares (no incluye transporte)
for more information email:
Whatsapp +503 74352122
About the organizer:
Nina Zamora, pioneer of pole fitness in El Salvador, certified pole instructor at Body and Pole (NYC) , owner of Peace and Pole by Nina (The first Pole Studio in El Salvador), and elite international competitor in pole sport. Her love and passion for pole has her working every day to introduce pole fitness and pole art in her country, and to make the pole community grow.
Her aim in organizing this camp is to make her pole camps in El Salvador dreams come true, and share the beauty of her country (seaside, sunsets, nature, mountains, volcanoes..) with the pole community, by offering them an unforgettable pole experience, with some of the best pole dancers in the works, in paradise.
Nina's Pole Bio:
Nina started her pole career in 2011 at Laurence Hilsum's pole studio " Pole and Dance" in Paris, France, until 2012.
She continued learning and growing as a work-study at Body and Pole from 2013-2015, time where she certified as a pole instructor completing the Elevated Instructors Training. During that time she completed a 2 year program at Peri Dance Capezio, dance school in Manhattan, specializing in contemporary dance.
In 2015 she moved to Buenos Aires were she taught in Pole Fusion studio until 2016, and certified as a Master Pole Trainer. She's been travelling, competing, and teaching workshops for 4 years, and continues to do so.