1/2 day – 9am - 12pm or 1 pm - 4pm $80.00
Full Days – 9am til 4pm $125.00
Having a Pony Pal for ½ a day is a cost effective way to introduce children with limited horse riding experience to the fun of horse riding and the importance of pony care.
It is also a great alternative to the usual weekly lesson, giving your children the opportunity to ride and take care of their ‘own’ pony. Teamed with Pony Tales older students, the young riders are well supervised, enjoy group activities and games with a qualified ESNZ horse riding coach.
The horses and ponies have good temperaments and are well schooled. Pony Pals is a fun and exciting game based program designed to increase your child's knowledge of horses whilst having fun in a safe, professional, well supervised environment.
Phone Juliet 07 827 6030 or 027 245 6685
Or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
• The school horses are well mannered, quiet and safe school masters.
• Helmets and boots to get you started are supplied.
• Lessons instructed with qualified NZEF coach.
• The all-weather arena is sheltered from the rain and wind making training outdoors comfortable and fun.
• Fully fenced the arena allows the riders freedom to develop skills safely.
• The red barn has a sizable undercover viewing area so the family fans can watch.
• Parents or caregivers wishing to participate can. Make pony pals an opportunity to rekindle and connect while mastering horse handling skills. This is an excellent way to gain knowledge and learn together prior to purchasing the first pony.
Horse riding is a wonderful activity with many mental and physical benefits. Take up this sport with an equestrian counterpart to improve your health, connect with a beautiful animal and spend more time outdoors. Pony Pals is a fun way for you and your child to learn to ride and horse care in a safe, professional environment