ADHD & Sensory Workshop
Maybe your child has been given a label of ADHD, ASD, SPD or maybe you just know in your gut there's more going on with your child than other's realize...it's time to attend the Perfect Storm.
For over 16 years, Dr. Andrena has been helping children, just like yours, grow and exceed expectations. You don't have to accept limits other professionals have given you and your family. When you get to the WHY things are happening, you can get to the ACTION to move forward.
Join Dr. Andrena at the Perfect Storm to learn more!
6:30 pm -Arrival- Refreshments Provided
7:00 pm- Presentation-Our Children & The Perfect Storm:Roots, Causes, & Next Steps
8:00 pm-Q & A with Dr. Andrena
1. Dr. Andrena will talk about all the reasons our children need help. From both the outside and the inside, we will help you put together the information you need to know why your child is struggling.
2. We'll give you step by step help that you can use to start making a difference for your child IMMEDIATELY. Together we help you learn how to MINIMIZE the tough days and MAXIMIZE the good days for your child at home and school.
3. The proof is in the parents...who have been where you are. We'll share stories of kids who no longer struggle with symptoms of sleepless nights, struggles in school and lack of focus.
We can't wait to meet you!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THE PERFECT STORM, ADHD & SENSORY WORKSHOP:
* Parents who are worried about their child's growth, development, mood, focus, sleep, eating, overall wellness and performance at home and school.
* Parents who have children who have received a diagnosis, such as ASD, ADHD, SPD
* Family members who help care for children who are struggling.
BONUS: When you attend, you will receive:
* Q & A with Dr. Andrena
* New Research Specific to Your Child
* Action Plans for Your Family
* Refreshments are included with your RSVP
Dr. Andrena has an incredible team to help as many people in Roscoe, IL and the surrounding areas. We can’t wait to meet you and help your family find the answers you’ve been looking for!
Be sure to BRING YOUR FRIENDS and other parents who you know NEED to hear this info!
This class is FREE but space is LIMITED. Registration required. Call us at 815-623-8100 to reserve your spot.