A social, off-bike, single session geared for riders new to mountain biking, those considering getting into mountain biking and those who want to know a little more about the local scene. Discussion, pictures and social media in a fun, inclusive setting.
LOCATION: Commonage Ballroom (lower level of Clubhouse)
HOSTED BY: Brett Woods of Dialed Rides
TICKETS: At the door (cash only)
RSVP: Advanced sign up required. RSVP at: PredatorRidge.com/blog
Clinic Outline/Discussion Topics:
- What is Mountain Biking? It's not the same for everyone but there is probably a type of mountain biking for you!
- What do you hope to get out of mountain biking?
- Trail types, trail ratings and trail locations.
- Take some of the mystery out of buying a bike, bike types, sizes and what your kit should include.
- Local Bike Club, Bike Shops and affiliations