It's time for the 17th Annual Year End Tournament in small town Brighton! This is an 8 game Scotch-Doubles No-Tap Tournament, with Mulligans, sponsored by Dave Sharp & Gary Sharp of Lighthouse Wealth Management, and with new sponsor, Buffa Distributing this year!
The dates and times are:
Friday, June 8th 2018 - 6:00 Registration, 6:30 Bowl
Saturday, June 9th, 2018 - 10:30 Registration, 11:00 Bowl
Sunday, June 10th, 2018 - 9:00 Registration, 9:30 Bowl
The entry fee is $100 per team.
Here is the prize fund based on 72 teams:
1st $ 1500.00 Guaranteed
2nd $ 1000.00
3rd $ 750.00
4th $ 500.00
5th-6th $ 250.00
7th-8th $ 200.00
9th-10th $ 150.00
11th-14th $ 125.00
15th-16th $ 100.00
17th-18th $ 50.00
Last Year's Winners were Angela Sharp-Greenlee & Mike Greenlee
Things to Note:
*Higher Prize Payouts!!!
*You Can Now Pay By E-Transfer
*New Sponsor, Buffa Distributing!!!
*We sell out quickly, please e-mail Gary or message us here to let us know what shift you would like. Please pay by May 1st to guarantee your spot!
The rules are listed below:
1. $1.00 a Mulligan but only ONE PER TEAM PER GAME, so make it a good one. A mulligan can only be used on the first ball in every frame including the 10th frame.
2. The teams for this event can be male, female or mixed.
3. 8 games of No-Tap will be bowled in a scratch with handicap format.
4. Taking your averages and adding them together and dividing by two will determine the team average. Then we will take 250 and subtract your team average and take 80% of the difference. That will be your team handicap. The team handicap will be capped at 80 per game. The Handicap total for the 8 games will be added into the first game.
5. Averages will be taken as of May 1, 2018 or the last week played. Please bring your highest league average sheet for proof of average.
6. If you are not bowling in a league in the 2017-2018 season, women will assume an average of 210 and men will assume an average of 225.
7. Entries are on a first come first serve basis, so make sure you get your team’s entry form and money in early. Spots will not be reserved without payment. Payments are non-refundable. NEW THIS YEAR – YOU CAN PAY VIA E-TRANSFER TO GUARANTEE YOUR SPOT FASTER. JUST SIGN IN TO YOUR ONLINE BANKING AND SEND THE PAYMENT TO GARYSHARP@HOTMAIL.CA - NO SECURITY QUESTION IS NEEDED. There will be a $30 fee for NSF Cheques.
8. Everyone may play more then one shift and place more than once. The same team can only cash once, but individuals can cash more than once, providing they play with different partners, on different shifts.