GOLD COAST 10484NAT Certificate III in Psychosomatic Therapy
Come to the birthplace of Psychosomatic Therapy!
Experience your Certificate III training with Marie Muller Co-Director of The Psychosomatic Therapy College & wife of Hermann Müller, Founder & Creator of the Psychosomatic Process.
* Enhance the awareness of physical, emotional and mental health.
* Restore a greater sense of personal dignity, self esteem, self confidence and courage to flow in a comfortable and natural way.
* Improve communication skills that enhance understanding and performance in career, the community and all relationships.
* Strengthen your management, organisation, planning and assessment skills.
* Utilise psychosomatic principles and techniques, enhance learning curves.
Unleash the constraints of mainstream academia to rediscover the miracle of conscious self awareness. Experience the deeper, richer, enduring flow of the body in motion, the throb of life, as redundant cellular memories of the past frees us to experience our true potential and advance to new horizons.
Psychosomatic Therapy is complementary to Medical Science. It works with the core issues that may be the root causes of disease.
Take these steps now to enhance your career in Integrative Health.
to enroll please contact Tasha Briggs on +61 7 55004768