Topic: Training on “ENTREPRENEURSHIP”
FOR DETAILS / REGISTRATION, PLEASE GO TO THE FOLLOWING LINK: https://goo.gl/EyKzTX
Date: 21st April 2018 (Saturday ) • Time: 9:00am to 5:00pm
• Venue: PTDCA Lecture Room, Niketon, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212
OBJECTIVES OF THE TRAINING:
The main objective of this workshop is to build the capacity of the Young Entrepreneurs/ Leaders who want to start up new business and to be successful in both local and global market. Participants will be privileged with the guidelines of our both national and international Experts by which they will be able to emerge themselves with their innovative ideas and thoughts. An international award-winning Entrepreneurial Paper will be presented during the workshop. The future entrepreneurs will know how to enjoy the maximum benefit of open innovation and co-creation with less spending on their own R&D with the help of some practical examples.
The sub-objective of this workshop is to create the awareness among students/young entrepreneurs regarding the context specific competencies and innovative practices that are also crucial for the success of their businesses.
WHO WILL ATTEND:
• Professionals who intend to be entrepreneurs
• Individuals/ students
METHOD OF TRAINING:
• Case Study
• DOPE Test
• Task of the participants: Business Plan, Marketing, Business Model Canvas and Pitching.
a) What is Entrepreneurship
b) Its importance
2. Entrepreneurial Decision Making
a) How to be an entrepreneur
a) Discussion with Examples
3. DOPE TEST
4. Introduction to innovation, creativity and entrepreneurship – the big ideas:
a) How the Young Entrepreneurs can turn their ideas into Business plans and start their new venture.
b) A pitching example will be shown in PowerPoint with elaborate discussion.
a) Basic Idea on Marketing: Determining target customer, Finding Unique Selling Point (USP), Value Proposition, Marketing Strategies.
b) Why Marketing is most important part in Entrepreneurship
c) Product Marketing VS Services Marketing
d) What is Brand.
e) How to do Advertising: Traditional (Direct) Marketing VS Social Media Marketing
f) What is Consumer Oriented Market. Why its so demanding now-a-day.
g) Open Innovation and Co-creation: The future entrepreneurs will know how to enjoy the maximum benefit of open innovation and co-creation with less spending on their own R&D by using the Open Innovative Platforms.
6. Going Global - How to customize ideas for International Market, how to set target group, marketing and advertising strategies. Which advertising strategy is important (traditional/ Social Media marketing) for a new country?
7. Business Model Canvas Discussion (Exercise will be given).
8. Main Task of the Participants: Participants will be asked to form a team of 4 based on the result of DOPE test. They will need to come up with an idea, based on the instructions by my guidelines on Business plan; they need to develop the business plan. They need to prepare the Business Model Canvas (we will distribute the layout of the model). I will be visiting each team to discuss their ideas, find out if they are facing and problem, suggesting further to improve it. Finally when they are done with business plan, I will be asking them to do the Marketing Plan. End of the session, they will be presenting their business and marketing plan. We will select the best team based on their work.
9. Question & Answer Session
• Regular Course Fee: BDT. 2,500 +VAT Per Person.
• Special Discount may be given for corporate clients, BSHRM members & students.
• Fees include snacks, tea, logistics and training materials.
*Seats are limited (considered on 1st come 1st served basis). So,
please confirm your registration within 19 April 2018 or earlier.
• Please call us at: 01709979849, 01534323864 and 880-2-9858601
• E-mail at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
(Certificate will be awarded to the participants.)
Faculty of BBA and MBA at the Daffodil International University (DIU) and Asian University of Bangladesh (AUB). An Entrepreneur and an International Business Development Consultant in Bangladesh, India, Malaysia and Australia since 2008. MBA (Entrepreneurship, HRM), the University of Technology, Sydney (UTS) & University Kuala Lumpur (UniKL).
Business Communication Manager at the Australian Academy of Business Leadership (AABL). Worked as Manager, International Business Development at Australian Based Company to maintain the operations in the global market including corporate training, Student Counselling, IT/Business Consulting, Career Consulting, HR Training, Health Sector, Education Sector.
Received Outstanding Paper Award for Entrepreneurial Paper entitled “Experiential Open Innovation and Co-creation in Global Entrepreneurship”at the 1st International Conference on Global Business, Entrepreneurship and Creative Industry 2016.Conducts workshops in Malaysia and Bangladesh on Entrepreneurship, Business Development, Communication Skills and the Project Management Professional training. As an author, published five journal articles in the International Journals and participated at different international conferences in Malaysia and Indonesia.
Worked with University Kebangsaan Malaysia and contributed to the social welfare by designing and delivering HIV/AIDS education and awareness workshops in Malaysia.Worked 3 years at Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD) as Executive to the eminent Economist Dr. Debapriya Bhattacharya, Distinguished Fellow at CPD and Former Ambassador of Bangladesh to the UN Offices, Geneva.
Successfully launched Asia’s first collaborative Learning Social Networking platform “Voicenet Ukuya” at PSMB Conference & Exhibition on 19th October 2010 in Malaysia while working at the LSS Academy Sdn. Bhd. Worked at Info Analyticain India. Successful projects include amazon.com, fsokx.com, wiifitworld.com, other e-commerce blogs and NGOs.Became an expert in Branding and Advertising as she has worked at A Positive Adverting Limited as a Strategic Planner and have an educational background in Entrepreneurship, Human Resource Management, Marketing, Communication, and Journalism.
• Website: www.ptdca.com.bd
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/ptdca.training/
• Twitter: https://goo.gl/wQez6C
• linkedin: https://goo.gl/6he7qH
• Google+: https://goo.gl/5Che2d
• Youtube: https://goo.gl/dBmoVv