Meditation and Ethics Teacher Training Includes Meditation workshop with Kathleen Rankhorn: Saturday, April 21: 12:15-6:15 pm in Lake Zurich
Led by Kathleen Rankhorn. The 6-hour module will be divided into 3 parts:
12:15-1:45 pm: The ethics of a yoga teacher.
2-4 pm: The Yoga Practice for Meditation workshop: We will explore the Buddhist practice of Tibetan Energy Yoga. Research shows how beneficial meditation and physical exercise are for our physical, mental and emotional well-being. Moving the body keeps us alert and wakeful. The exercises will focus on conscious breathing in relation to the inner energy body. The exercises are a means of manipulating, training and better regulating this energy in preparation for meditation. All exercises are done seated.
4:15-6:15 pm: Teaching Meditation
• Definitions of Meditation
• Goals and Benefits of Meditation
• Types and style examples of each
• How to - includes resources
• Templates for teaching meditation
• Developing a home practice
• Using a theme and guided meditation
• Group Exercises, journaling
$125 fee for the entire 6 hours. Counts toward 6 hours CE Credit.
Call us today to book your spot!