Fun Little Sex Games - Couples (all orientations) & Singles (paired with any gender)
This workshop presents a series of fun little games and activities to support exploration of your sexuality and cultivate playful communication with your partners.
Why fumble around with intimate contact and hope for the best, when you could be having exactly what you want, at precisely the level you want it? This workshop presents a series of little games and activities that can easily be used as ongoing practices. Over four hours you will learn how to recognise what you want, understand your boundaries, communicate all of this to a partner, get better at dropping fully into 'giving' or 'receiving' mode, and - finally! - embed consent and negotiation into your sex-life in a way that reflects your brand of sexy.
INTENSITY: Two out of four chillies. Most people experience this workshop as a gentle introduction, some experience it as challenging at times.
WHO FOR: Those seeking: Communication skills with partners; deepened sexual connection with self and others; ways to access diverse and new forms of touch; and a stronger ability to articulate desires and boundaries.
WHO NOT FOR: See Terms and Conditions, below.
WHAT EXERCISES / ACTIVITIES?: Movement. Verbal discussion about yourself. Issuing requests, and saying ‘yes’ and ‘no’. Touch exercises that teach boundary-setting and communication. Touch exercises that teach different styles of touch. Eye-gazing and breathing.
WILL THERE BE PAIR WORK? Yes. Lots. Please note, you only ever work to a level that's right for you, from cautious to delicious! You may also sit out of any exercise that is not right for you.
HOW WILL PAIRING BE DONE? If you buy a ‘couples’ ticket, you’re welcome to work exclusively with that person. If you buy a ‘singles’ ticket, you will be paired with others using a random number system at the start of each exercise.
CAN YOU WORK EXCLUSIVELY with partner/s you arrive with? Yes, if you purchased a ‘couples’ ticket.
NUDITY: No genitals, buttocks or breasts, however some pairs may work directly with other areas of skin. There is no expectation of nudity.
SEXUAL CONTENT: The workshop is primarily about sexuality and sexual expression.
COMMITMENT: You may sit out of any activity, or participate only to a level that's right for you.
RATIO of discussion to experiential: 20% discussion, 80% experiential.
BRING: Water bottle, your own snacks.
WEAR: Whatever you're comfortable in.
TICKETS, LOGISTICS, AND LATE POLICY: Ticketlink.
Tickets are released in ‘rounds’, where ‘round one’ and ‘round two’ tickets are discounted to encourage you to book in early. There is no other difference between the ‘rounds’ of tickets.
Tickets range in price from $55 to $90.
It is never possible to buy tickets on the door, nor by paying with cash. See our FAQ for more information on this: https://www.curiouscreatures.biz/faq.html
Workshops start at the advertised time, and doors will be locked ten minutes later. This is because late arrivals interrupt the dynamic of the group, and will miss crucial safety information.
Book tickets: https://www.trybooking.com/SXVG
ABOUT CURIOUS CREATURES
Curious Creatures believe in sexual empowerment, self-development, community, consent, and communication. We pursue these aims by running workshops, producing a podcast ('Curious Conversations About Sex'), hosting events, speaking publicly, and writing about topics close to our hearts.
Find out more about us, and check out our other workshops: https://www.curiouscreatures.biz
You’re going to love our podcast: https://www.curiouscreatures.biz/podcast.html
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR
Roger Butler is the driving force behind Curious Creatures, along with some very special co-facilitators. Roger Butler was brought up white, middle-class, mostly heterosexual, and male. In addition to that lineage, they now identify as kinky, tantric, polyamorous, queer, and very, very curious. Their training is in Process Oriented Psychology and the facilitation of groups, coupled with an extensive education in sexuality.
Rog has been creating and facilitating Curious Creatures sexuality workshops for six years. Prior to this they facilitated well over a thousand workshops across various industries. They're easily one of Australia's most prolific sexuality workshop facilitators.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By making this booking, I confirm that:
- I will not reveal the names or any personal details of any person in the workshop (except the facilitators).
- I have no reason to believe I am likely to fall into an altered state of consciousness (such as extremely strong moods, psychotic or schizophrenic states, numbness, trauma response) where I am unable to communicate and look after myself.
- I am able to take responsibility for saying ‘no’ to any activity, experience or exchange that is not right for me. I will put my knowledge of my body and my psychology ahead of anything I am asked to do.
- I have free will, and if I need to leave the workshop at any time, I can. If I do, I will let the facilitator know I am leaving if it's possible to do so, or get in touch with the facilitator/s afterwards to let them know why I left.
- I am an adult and I understand that many of Curious Creatures' workshops are about sex and sexual practices. I understand that while the organisers are strongly committed to safety, there is no such thing as a 'safe space', and that I am responsible for my own safety.
- I don't believe I am currently suffering from trauma or abuse.
- I can understand complex instructions given in English.
- I have read and agree to the refund policy, at https://www.curiouscreatures.biz/policies.html
Sydney Tickets: https://www.trybooking.com/TCJV