DEFINITIVE BARRE FITNESS™ has been providing instructors with all-encompassing elite Barre certifications and workshops since 2009. Our instruction and materials ensure that your group fitness leaders are indispensable as privileged Barre instructors. DBF’s programs are exclusive: we conduct 5 certifications a year upon demand or referral only.
None of DBF’s programs have limitations, expiration dates, added fees, non-competes, or any type of branding requirements, and they never will. We’re in it to educate and share Barre. This core value has served us well.
LEVEL I BARRE CERTIFICATION DATE: Sunday, May 20th, 2018, 11:00am-7:00pm
LOCATION: Pura Vida Spa & Fitness, 2955 East First Avenue Suite 200, Denver, Colorado 80206
LEVEL I PRICING:
• $599 per person
• Full Payment is due 2 weeks before training day, on Friday, May 11th, 2018
• Payment through Paypal
• Payments accepted: Visa, MC, Amex or check payable to Definitive Barre Fitness, LLC
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot
LEVEL I TRAINING MATERIALS:
• Seven hour AFAA (6 CEUs) and NASM (.6 CEUs) approved workshop (includes a one-hour Master Class), facilitated by Master Barre Instructor: Elizabeth Vino
• Seventy plus page Definitive Barre Fitness Color Training Manual©™ for each student in attendance which contains:
• Professionally filmed DVD of a one-hour Barre Class led by Elizabeth Vino
• Framework and timeline to conduct an effective Barre fitness class
• Music playlists set to Barre choreography in Barre class flow
• Over 200 color pictures of Barre specific choreography
• Background & History of Barre; Barre, The Inside Scoop & Best Brands Ranked; Barre as a Business; Musicality & Counting; Glossary of Terms (French, Sanskrit); Class Flow; Equipment Guidelines and Use; Modifications and Adjustments; Technique & Correct Form
• Written Barre Class Templates and Barre Class Build-tos
• Practicum, written final exam, and final proof of certification
LEVEL I PRE-REQUISITES:
• Must currently hold or be enrolled to receive, within six months after DBF Certification, a certification from a nationally recognized fitness association (AFAA, ACE, NASM, ISSA, NSCA, USAT, etc.).
• It is recommended that every fitness professional hold or apply to receive a First Aid/AED Certification.
• Must have taken at least one Barre Class from a recognized national chain prior to certification and/or preferably a Barre class taught by a DBF Certified Instructor.
• Must have rhythm and be able to count to the beat of music – the class is choreographed to music.
Background in dance fitness, Pilates, yoga, group exercise preferred, but not required.