LET OUT PROFESSIONALS SHOW YOU HOW TO BOOST YOUR BUSINESS WITH INSTAGRAM, THE WILDLY POPULAR PHOTO-SHARING APP.
With more than 800-million monthly users, Instagram offers your business the potential to reach, engage and build a unique and massive social media community. On Wednesday, April 18, Out Professionals presents "Boosting Your Business with Instagram." Social media expert Charlie Conard shows entrepreneurs, consultants and small business owners how to turn Instagram into a profit center.
Conard covers such Instagram fundamentals as how to recruit followers, what to post, and when to post. At this interactive workshop you explore:
• The pros and cons of Instagram vs. other social media platforms
• How Instagram differs from the photo-sharing app Pinterest
• Which platform -- Instagram, Pinterest, or a combination -- suits your business, and why
• A step-by-step plan to build an audience and optimize your Instagram presence
• The fine art of creating attention-grabbing Instagram images
• Why storytelling is key to your brand's success; how to tell stories
• Success stories: Five small businesses that use Instagram in a uniquely meaningful way
• Follow-up: How to continue perfecting your Instagram strategies and techniques
Become involved in this interactive workshop! If you have registered to attend and would like your business category included in examples used during the evening, email the speaker (firstname.lastname@example.org) and share a little about your business and what you do.
Charlie Conard, co-founder and principal of Social Go To, helps established businesses take the next step towards success in social media. He specializes in creating social media strategies that grow audiences, increase engagement, and transform prospects into customers – an elusive goal for many. Charlie has worked with such brands as Tate’s Bake Shop, Columbia University, Columbia University Medical Center, L’Oréal, United Way, Publishers Weekly, and KitchenAid. He speaks regularly at the New York Public Library’s Small Business Resource Center, the Center for Nonprofit Success, the Data and Marketing Association, and the New York State Small Business Resource Center, with support from the Small Business Administration. Charlie currently serves as OP Board President.