REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM THERAPEUTIC VECTOR SCAN FOR ONLY €40.
FOR THAT PEACE OF MIND WHY NOT GET A NON INTRUSIVE SCAN.
As we all know Cervical cancer may not produce any symptoms or signs. In particular, early-stage cervical cancers, like precancerous changes, typically do not produce symptoms. Symptoms may develop when the cervical cancer cells start to invade surrounding tissues.
Symptoms and signs of cervical cancer include:
* Abnormal vaginal bleeding
* Vaginal bleeding after menopause
* Vaginal bleeding after sex
* Bleeding or spotting between periods
* Longer or heavier menstrual periods than usual
* Other abnormal vaginal discharge
* Pain during sexual intercourse
It is important to note that these symptoms are not specific for cervical cancer and can be caused by a variety of conditions