Calling all NZ electricians!!
As some of you may or may not know, there are a number of changes set to take action in March 2018 in regards to the standard AS/NZS 3000, otherwise known as the Wiring Rules. To be specific, there will be:
- 194 explicit changes
- 6 new appendices
- 54 completely new clauses
- 1 section (section 7) completely re-written
Master Electricians (Bernie McLaughlin - M.E CEO) have teamed up with wiring expert Alec Knewstubb, who is part of the panel that formulated these changes. They will be traveling across the country to speak to you about these changes. The shows will cover, all changes, the reasoning behind these changes, what is expected of you (electricians) going forward and the penalties for non-compliance. Each attendee will receive:
- Information booklet summarising key changes and what to do on your end to keep in the clear
- Training guide to pass on to staff colleagues that goes into further detail about said changes
- Step-by-step instructions on how to get your copy of the new standards free of charge
- Nibbles and beverages
Join Bernie and Alec at this event and make sure you're covered! Tickets are limited!
MASTER ELECTRICIANS MEMBERS: Please enter your membership number by selecting the highlighted below to access your exclusive 50% discount.
DOORS OPEN 6PM - SHOWS START 6.30PM