Quaid-APDC is aimed at providing the best possible environment for the young
orators of the country. Teams from all over the country are encouraged to take part
in the biggest declamation competition in federal capital territory.
1 Each participating institution is to be represented by a team comprising two speakers only,
one to speak in Urdu and the other in English. Individual Participation is also allowed .
2. The contest will consist of two rounds. In the initial round, all teams are required to
participate. Four best teams along with four best individual speakers, two from English and
Urdu, will qualify for the final round.
3.Each speaker will speak for a minimum of 4 minutes and a maximum of 6 minutes for both
the initial and final round. Marks will be deducted for failing to observe the stipulated time.
4. A speaker making offensive remarks about any important personage and passing
controversial religious, political or sectarian remarks shall be immediately disqualified. Using
words/sentences with any indecent connotation and passing derogatory comments against the
chair will lead to the instant disqualification of the speaker. In the event, the speaker may be
asked to step down from the podium during the speech.
5. Paper reading is not allowed. Those who do so will be disqualified.
6. The team that gains the maximum points in aggregate will get the Running Trophy. The
winning team shall keep the trophy for one year and will have to return the same to the
university before the next contest.
7. 1st, 2nd and 3rd position holders will be awarded in both Urdu and English category.
8.The decision of the judges will be final.
9 Prize money - 12000 for winner
.. 8000 for Runner up