QUAY OSTEO CLINIC TORQUAY
7:30 - 8:15pm
Suitable for beginners and those with an established practise
Please bring your own cushion
Attendance by donation (proceeds to a local charity)
Join our naturopath and meditation teacher Stephanie Dierich each Tuesday evening for a guided meditation as we move into the cooler months of the year.
Expect a mix of gentle guided relaxation, mindfulness and stillness meditation.
Receive instruction and guidance on how to relax deeply, be mindfully present in each moment and move into stillness beyond the business of the 'monkey' mind.
Take home with you a sense of peace and calm, and the tools to help you establish your own regular practise.
Some benefits of mindfulness:
- to be more fully present, here and now
- to be more connected to yourself, to others and the natural world
- to increase self-awareness, self-acceptance and self-compassion
- to become less judgemental of self and others
- to develop kindness, compassion and courage
- to learn the distinction between you and your thoughts
- to learn that everything changes; that thoughts and feelings come and go
- to experience more calm and peacefulness
- to develop resources for facing fear, sadness, anger and grief
- to develop the ability to listen deeply and speak your truth
- to improve mental clarity, concentration, relaxation and sleep
- to balance blood pressure and the immune system