Join us for our tea-time storytelling event, celebrating Suffolk Day across the County. Sharing stories together improves our wellbeing, and can help meet our need for community by feeling connected to stories of the past. Taking time to relax while listening to stories can even help to promote a good nights sleep.
All you need to know:
- Includes family friendly Suffolk stories.
- Features two guest storytellers.
- You can help us make our very own story for Suffolk Day
- Bring your own picnic, blankets, picnic chairs
- Soft drinks / hot drinks available
- This is a free event, donations to Suffolk Mind always appreciated.
All welcome – come with your family, friends or on your own. All we ask is that you let us know you are coming and how many will be in your party by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on