GIFT CARD RAFFLE INFORMATION: Every 3 months we will be giving away a $50 gift card to one of our performers! Beginning on June 7, 2017 every set you play will get you 1 entry into a raffle that will take place every 3 months. The first drawing will be held 6th. NOTES: We are talking about SETS not NIGHTS, so if we go through the list 3 times in one night and you play 3 different sets, you get 3 entries. If you are not a regular, you will also want to make sure that you give me some sort of contact information on the sign-up sheet so I can contact you if you win!
The Railhouse Taproom now hosts their own Open Mic Night EVERY WEDNESDAY night starting at 7 PM!
I can guarantee the first 12 spots. I am willing to sign up to 15 people up, but again, they will only be able to play if someone bails on their spot, or if we are able to run ahead of schedule.
Here is the gear that I will be providing:
-PA System Board
-2 Main Speakers
-2 Vocal Mics
-1 Instrument Mic
-2 1/4" direct line ins
Any other gear that you wish to use, must be brought yourself! Keep in mind, each act is allotted 15 minutes so if you are bringing any extra equipment, make sure you are set up BEFORE your spot so you can just slide any equipment on stage and then break it down AFTER sliding it off stage to keep the show moving.
This will work like a typical acoustic style Open Mic Night, here are the specific rules:
1. Everyone will be given a 15 minute set time. PLEASE do not go over your allotted time. We have other performers who are eager to perform and want to make sure everyone gets a chance. A good rule of thumb is 3 songs but if you play shorter songs and you move quickly from one song to the next, you just may be able to sneak in a fourth.
2. ALL entertainment acts are welcome! Music (of all kinds), Comedy, Poetry, Talent, etc.
3. RESPECT ALL ACTS AT ALL TIMES! You will be asked to leave if you are being rude.
4. Please be prepared to play at your scheduled time! Nothing slows down a mic night like taking 10 minutes to find out where the next act ran off to.
5. We are scheduled to finish mic night at 9:30 PM. If we have MORE than 8 people sign up, we will continue on until we are done or 10 PM, whichever comes first! If we end up having LESS than 8 people sign up, when we get to the end, we will begin again from the top of the list if anyone would like to do a second set.
6. Enjoy and have fun!! That’s what Open Mic Nights are all about!!
Make sure you have buy a couple beers (if you’re +21) and eat some food while you’re there!!
It is important to support businesses that will support local music!!
If you are really enjoying yourself, make sure to tell your server/bartender how much you’re enjoying things!