Intensive Training in Dance movement therapy (Dmt)
7 Days Training Workshop in Expressive-Relational Dance Therapy:
For Mental Health Practitioners
The session of Dance Therapy and the Rhythm as therapeutic factor introduced by:
Vincenzo Bellia M.D. (Catania, Italy) Psychiatrist, Psychotherapist, teacher of Group Analysis in COIRAG School of Psychotherapy.
- Certified Dance Movement Therapist (FAC nr.21),
- founder member of the two Italian professional associations of Dance Movement Therapy (Dmt) APID and ARTE.
- Director in Rome of the training program in Expressive-Relational Dance Movement Therapy.
- Author of five books about Dance Movement Therapy and Community Psychotherapy.
- He worked as psychiatrist in the public Italian Mental Health Services from 1989 to 2007.
- He was charged of teaching Dmt and Group Analysis in the University Paris V “René Descartes” from 1996 to 2012 and in the University of Aosta from 2006 to 2013.
Goal of training:
a) Experience Dmt and learn a model of Dmt session,
b) Learn to manage models of Dmt warm-up,
c) Develop rhythm as therapeutic factor
- Group dynamics in DMT.
- Organization of Setting towards group processes
- Techniques of body dialogue
- Use of objects and materials in DMT.
We’ll work from 22 up to 28 of June, every day from 10am to 2pm and from 3pm to 5pm (total amount 42 hours of training)
Only people who want to attend the complete training program, they will get also 2 hours a day of supervision, from 5pm to 7pm each day, except for the last (total amount 12 hrs of supervision)
Fees of workshop:
4500 for group registration (5 people minimum)
4700 for early bird before 1 May 2018
5000 for registration after 1 May
Coffee breaks are included
A certificate will be issued with the total hours of training
Arabic Translation will be provided but not simultaneously