We’re guessing you’ve been there — maybe even a few times: Face down. Butt kicked. Knees skinned.
Metaphorically, of course. (We hope.)
In business, failure comes with the territory. It’s never a question of if we get back up, but how we get back up.
On April 18, join Amber Barnes, owner of Start Human, as she talks about redefining business failure — and how to rise, stronger than ever.
In this workshop, called “(Re) Defining Failure: Rumble, Rise, Repeat,” Amber will share:
- Four must-haves for answering the call to courage
- Self-protection tactics that aren’t serving you
- The rules of engagement for rising strong
You’ll walk away with:
- Tools for rumbling with failure
- A process for rising from a fall
- Practices for using failure for transformation
NCET’s Biz Café is open from 2 to 4 p.m. on Wednesday, April 18, and the program starts at 3 p.m. Remember, this month we’re returning to the Rancharrah Pavilion.
Oh, and remember: It’s free to attend, no RSVPs are needed, and everyone is welcome!