Raquda Foundation for Art and Heritage announces:
The Training of >>(Plan Your Event)<<
* 24th April to 15th May 2018 (Each Tuesday, 6 pm to 8 pm)
The training course aims to:
1- Brief about event planning and types of events.
2- How to make a successful plan for events.
3- Targeting the sponsors.
4-How to build good relationship with your attendees.
Mr. Abd El-Rehem Abu Shaqra
• Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Cofounder of “Led Cube” ; an event planning and marketing solution company
• “Livent” company is his first established company in June 2015.
• Mr. Abushaqra has started his career as a civil society activist in 2005, until he became the Head of Organizing Committee, “YES-Egypt” 2011.
• He started his professional work at Bibliotheca Alexandrina as a specialist event planning and external relations
• Mr. Abushaqra hold a Bachelor degree in Tourism and Hotels, and he had a training in Advocacy and Strategic Planning from National Democratic Institute (NDI)
Fees: 200 L.E
Student: 150 L.E
Member: 150 L.E
Note: Certificate is included the course
Deadline of registration: 19th April
Address: 57 Abdel-Aziz Fahmy, Stanely, Alexandria