When preparing to buy your first home, it’s important to plan ahead so you can manage your finances and be a successful homeowner.
Our Homebuyer Education course will help you make sound decisions when buying a home. It will not only help you save, but will increase your knowledge on the home buying process.
Do you wonder…
• If you could buy your own home?
• How much money a bank will lend you?
• What your credit score is?
• How to increase your credit score?
If you ask yourself these questions, this workshop is for you.
During this workshop, you will:
• Learn about First Time Homebuyer mortgage programs.
• Find out how you can qualify for down payment assistance programs.
• Understand the home buying process
• Learn the benefits to homeownership