Presented by Holly Eads of Holly's Hints, and Dwight Eads
Adjusting to Low & No Salt Cooking
Taste testing will be part of the fun in this workshop as you learn the “how-to’s” to preparing foods to adjust to a Low/No Salt diet.
Learn to make your own No-Salt seasoning. By making your own seasoning mixes you eliminate preservatives and fillers, and you’ll know it is fresh. Learn ways to adjust, use & store it. These seasonings are very versatile in 100's of recipes from meats, seafood to veggies.
Every participant will receive a Low Salt Cookbook approved by a hospital dietitian that includes over 50 recipes and over 125 ways to adjust cooking your favorite foods.
A Food sampling bar will include a variety of items made without salt.
Sat. April 14 - 11:00 am to Noon
Red Fox Market - downtown Big Rapids
* Due to purchasing food & prep, printing copies, etc., a Minimum of fifteen (15) people must be PRE-PAID by April 10, five (5) days before
** Pre-paid cost: $ 20.00
Pay at the door: $ 25.00 (cash & checks only)
You can register and pay by cash or check at the Red Fox Market.
OR register by email with Holly at -
If you want to pre-pay by credit card, email Holly & request the payment information.
*** Participants will receive:
- a print copy of Holly’s Cookbook for a Low Salt Diet. The first 12 to register will get a spiral bound copy of it.
- handout on how-to make your own seasonings.
- Sample seasoning packet of Holly’s No-Salt Seasoning to take home and start cooking
- Red Fox discount for any Frontier spices & herbs purchased same day of the class