Introduction to the use of a pistol as a defensive weapon and the concealment thereof. The successful completion of the class meets and exceeds the State Requirement for Colorado Handgun Permit Application submissions. The purchase of this class comes with a Redleg Tactical Inside the Waistband (IWB) Holster for free ($39.99 value)! This is a two day class with both classroom and live fire training.
• 21 years old or older (18 years old with parent or guardian's supervision).
• Legally able to own firearms.
• Semi-automatic handgun and ammo (revolvers are not recommended).
Two day class held on Friday evening and Saturday afternoon twice monthly.
• Day One: Friday 6:00pm - 8:00pm class room instruction.
• Day Two: Saturday 12:00pm - 4:00 live fire at range
• Day one: Redleg Tactical 6:00pm
• Day two: Dragonman’s, 12:00pm, 1200 Dragonman Dr, Colorado Springs, CO 80929
What to bring to class
• 250 rounds of ammunition (200 minimum).
• Pistol, holster, and three magazines (2 minimum).
• Eye and ear protection (sunglasses recommended).
• Proper clothing, shoes, and sunscreen.
• $15 range fee for Dragonman (host range fee).
During purchase, in the notes, please tell us the make and model of your pistol and if you're left-handed or right handed (for your free IWB holster).