Regency Christian Academy's Kindergarten through 8th grade students will be taking the Stanford Achievement Test the week of April 9, 2018 through April 13, 2018 to "Show What they Know"! It is important for students to make sure that they are in class on time each day this week, as testing will begin promptly. Any students who arrive late will not be able to enter the classrooms after the testing has begun. (They will be held until a break has taken place for their class, so as to not disturb students who have begun taking the tests.)
Here are 8 ways you can prepare to do your BEST on your TEST:
1. Get plenty of rest the night before.
2. Enjoy a good, healthy breakfast each day of the test.
3. Dress in comfortable clothing. (Bring a light jacket if needed.)
4. Arrive to school on time.
5. Bring items you need, such as number 2 pencils and a bottle of water.
6. Make sure to listen so that you understand the instructions. If not, ask questions.
7. Stay relaxed; take a few slow, deep breaths.
8. Commit do doing your very best. It's time to show what you know!
Kindergarten through 4th grade classes will be testing through Friday, while 5th through 8th grade students will be testing through Thursday. Make-up days will be scheduled as needed.