Regional Hospice and Palliative Care is hosting open interviews for talented nurses to join our home hospice team on Tuesday, April 3rd, Wednesday, April 4th, and Thursday April 5th between 11AM and 7pm.
Stop by our Center for Comfort Care & Healing (30 Milestone Road in Danbury) on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday between 11AM and 7PM, with your resume, to interview for a position on-the-spot! No appointment needed!
We will be interviewing for the following HOME HOSPICE positions:
- Nurse Case Manager (Home hospice)
- Admission Nurses (Home Hospice)
- Weekend Nurses (Home Hospice)
- On-Call Nurses (Home Hospice)
- Licensed in Connecticut
- At least 2 years nursing experience
- Hospice / home care experience a plus
- Certification in Hospice and Palliative Care a plus
Interested in joining a dynamic interdisciplinary team of phenomenal professionals? Regional Hospice and Palliative Care provides the highest quality of palliative and hospice care in Connecticut. Our agency offers real hope for those facing advanced illness and those who love them. Regional Hospice and Palliative Care offers a generous benefits package including: Vision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K, Vacation and Sick Time.