In this 6 week series we will focus on strengthening the connection between you and your birth partner through breath, movement, and mindful communication. This series is meant to help deepen your relationship with yourself and your birth partner while strengthening your partners confidence in their ability to comfort and support you through labor and delivery process.
You will learn:
– What is a birth partner and the role they play?
– Your fears and expectations for birth
– How to stay supported and comforted during pregnancy
– Comfort measures for labor and delivery
– Labor props, tools, and tricks of the trade
– Mindfulness and meditations for birth
Begins on May 17th
7:15 - 8:45 pm