This introductory course focuses on basic, entry level techniques of Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW) and the process variables required to address a variety of materials utilized in this facet of the arts.
The teacher, Cajun Seeger, will explain:
- What is welding?
- Is this something that I can do?
- What are the dangers/risk?
- What's required? (Training, location, safety, equipment)
- Where does this take place?
- What's the cost to get set up?
- What's the cost for training?
This introduction class will lead into more hands-on classes at Cajun's welding studio in the future.
**PLEASE NOTE: You must register for the class at least one day in advance by paying for the class on our website (https://squareup.com/store/revolutionaries-market/) or calling us at 678-635-8189.