Join Sifu Ray Carbullido on June 2nd from 1-5 pm.
This class is about you...about understanding who you are via the practice you are engaged in whether it be yoga or martial arts or walking.
The focus of this workshop is to show the link between the physical body & spirituality.
You will learn & explore:
- How to properly carry to yourself (structural integrity of the physical body, efficient & fluid movements, & how the body is powered)
- The relationship between your physical body, emotions, & thoughts
- Components of your being, the things you are a part of, & what you have to offer
- How your environment affects your physical body, emotions, & thoughts & vice versa
- How to physically embody your beliefs, values, & ideals
- Insights on how other cultivation practices were developed
- Fundamentals of cultivation practices
- Tools, techniques, & perspectives that will aid in accessing deeper levels of other cultivation practices
This workshop is for people who are searching for a deep practice or want to go deeper into their existing practice(s) & themselves. Comfortable attire recommended as you will be doing full body movements. Note taking is encouraged.
Rising Sun Yoga
Georgetown Square, 5225 Sheridan Dr.
Buffalo, NY 14221
- Early Bird Registration (available til May 19) = $55
- General Registration = $65
Please follow us & share this event (& its associated pages) with anyone you know that can benefit from it. Questions, inquiries, & pleasantries are welcomed… :)
This workshop will be conducted Sensei Ray Carbullido, who specializes in integrated practices. Sensei Ray has been teaching for over 20 years at his private school in Honolulu, HI and has conducted workshops & immersive retreats internationally. His training background includes Baguazhang, Shorinjin Ryu Ninjutsu, Daito Ryu Aikijujitsu, Icho Ryu Aikijujitsu, Hirai Shiki Reiki, and various styles Mikkyo & Shamanism. More info on Sensei Ray & all his offerings here - http://raycarbullido.com/