Aron Hughes will present an overview of the work of Bali Children's Project, a Yayasan and 501(c)(3) working in Bali to help children escape poverty through education. Join us to find out about some of the issues that school children face in Bali as well the solutions provided by Bali Children's Project.
Bali Children's Project is a non-profit dedicated to education as a means of improving the lives of disadvantaged young people in Bali.
Through six programs, Bali Children's Project provide a mutli-faceted response to some of Bali's educational issues, including;
1. School sponsorships to enable children from poor families to graduate from high school
2. Renovating,supplying equipment and training teachers in under-equipped preschools and kindergartens
3. Creating learning centres in remote elementary schools to improve reading, English and IT skills
4. Sexual health awareness workshops in high schools to help teenagers make informed future decisions
5. Child protection workshops to help elementary students understand, identify and react to abuse
6. School entry backpacks, fully equipped with supplies and uniforms for underprivileged children in elementary school.
Combined, the programs reach thousands of children in Bali every year, creating new futures and helping children to break the cycle of poverty. All programs exist thanks to donations and support from the international community.
The Bali Children's Project is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt non-profit charitable foundation registered in the USA (EIN 26-0014889) and in Indonesia (NPWP: 02.096. 823.903.000).
Bali Children's Project