If you enjoyed our African Dance Class during our last series then you're going to love our monthly Afro Workshops during our spring series! Many have requested a Saturday class and here it is!
Get ready for an 1 1/2 hour of a High Energy, Body and Soul experience for anyone who loves dancing to deep tribal rhythms. Workshops include but are not limited to guest instructors, live drumming and Afro-Latino, Afro-Caribbean and African Dance classes.
April 21st. 10:00 am
May 19th 10:00am
June 9th! 10:00am
441 White Street Springfield, MA 01108
In the Same building Our Journey @ OD Fitness
Requirements: Bring your African lapa skirt, bare feet and water!
Price: $15 and $12 for students with Valid ID
Class: Begins with an active warm up, breathing, affirmations and gradual stretches drumming.
Level: Class is Multi-level with progressive movement, no dance experience needed.
* First time? Arrive 15 min early if possible
* Wear stretchy, non-binding and/or breathable clothing, no jeans please!
* No shoes needed
* FREE Parking is to the front, side and rear of the building
Rooted Essence's is proudly partnered in the same building as brother organizations...
• Garden of Eat'n Cafe, an all organic alkaline vegan food restaurant!
• Our Journey, a health and wellness center focused reengineering the community spiritually, mentally and physically!