Event: Rosebud Casino $5K Poker Shootout
Date: Saturday April 21, 2018
Time: 3:00 PM
Location: Rosebud Casino Entertainment Hall
How to Participate: Players must buy in before the tournament begins to have a seat. This will be a first come first serve buy in of $250 for $10,000 in tournament chips, with five (5) re-buys of $50 for $2,000 in tournament chips.
1. The following parameter will be used for the $5K Poker Shootout:
a. The time frame for the $5K Poker Tourney will start at 3 PM on April 21, 2018. Players may call in or pay at the Player’s Club to reserve their seat for the tournament. This tournament is first come first serve, the first 30 players paid will get to play in the tournament. All sales are final. Refunds will not be given for players who have paid their entry fee but cannot make the tournament.
b. Should a player not be able to show, they may elect to have another person play in their spot or sell their seat. There will be a form for the players to sign stating that another will be taking their place or that they have sold their seat to another and both parties shall sign.
c. Should the player be running late, but seat is paid for; their chips will be blinded out until they arrive. Should they not show chips will be blinded out until gone.
d. Players will draw for their seats
e. All tournament rules apply with a few additions to the rules.
f. Cell phones or any electronic devices will not be allowed at the Poker tables.
g. Eating is not permitted at the poker tables.
h. Re-buys may be purchased at any time. Limit of five (5) re-buys per person. May be bought one at a time or all at once. Once limit is reached, re-buys will not be permitted. Ex: If a player does two re-buys and has three left at the break, they may buy all 3 remaining re-buys.
i. Once the timer starts after the half time break, re-buys will not be permitted.
j. All rounds will be 15 minutes long with the blinds starting at $100-$100.
k. A dealer button will be used.
l. There will be not splitting, tournament must be played to the end. Any talk of splitting will stop the tournament, chips will be counted and the top three chip leaders will be declared the winners.
m. The first 9 players to be eliminated will be able to pick from the barrel for one of the following; free buffet, a coupon for the deli, or $20 in table games chips. There will be three (3) of each prize in the barrel.
2. Must be 21 years or older to play poker.
3. Poker is played with 1 deck of 52 cards.
4. A cutting card is used to conceal the bottom of the deck.
5. Cards will be dealt out of the hand.
6. Minimum $20 buy-in or re-buy.
7. Check and raise allowed.
8. No string bets will be allowed.
9. No ante.
10. Table takes only. No credit extended or call bets allowed. Money must be on the table before the hand starts.
11. Call, check, bet, or fold must be in turn. Players may not act out of turn.
12. The posted amount depends on the game with 3 raises allowed.
13. One player per hand.
14. Cards speak for themselves; players are responsible for their own hand.
15. Money and chips must remain on the table until the player retires from the hand.
16. The house rake is 10%, not to exceed $5 on every hand in a live game of poker.
17. No side bets allowed.
18. Players may leave the table up to 20 minutes, and for up to 30 minutes to eat. Money and chips will be picked up by management if time expires.
19. No splashing the pot.
20. Tipping the dealers is permitted.
21. Visibly intoxicated individuals will be asked to leave the room and will be escorted out of the casino for the night.
22. Foul language or behavior deemed threatening to patrons or employees will not be tolerated. One warning will be issued, then you will be escorted out of the poker room and/or the casino depending on the severity of the situation.
23. Cell phones and electronic devices are prohibited at the tables.
24. All management decisions are final.
25. However, final management decisions regarding game activity can be disputed in writing and submitted to the Rosebud Sioux Tribal Gaming Commission.
26. 1099 forms will be provided for winnings over $200.
a. Player must have (2) forms of valid identification.
1. If player does not have at least (1) form of ID with Social Security Card, player cannot claim prize.
2. All forms of I.D. must not be expired
3. Broken I.D’s are not acceptable
4. Picture on I.D. must be visible or is otherwise considered invalid.
5. Mist fill out W-9 request for taxpayer I.D. and certificate form if player has just (1) valid I.D.
6. Military I.D. is acceptable, however cannot make a copy of military I.D. A separate form must be filled out.
27. If a player has just (1) valid I.D, Must fill out a W-9 request for taxpayer ID and certificate form.
28. A valid tribal I.D is required to have a legal name, expiration date, date of birth, signature, and picture of the card carrier. If a tribal I.D. does not have all four of these elements, it is NOT valid identification.
29. Promotion available to every Player’s Club card member.
30. Surveillance will be notified of the winner and the amount/prize won.
31. Must be 21 years or older. All applicable Player’s Club rules apply. Must be present to win.
32. Employees of the Rosebud Casino, Quality Inn, Plaza 83, and TCCC Gaming are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
33. The interpretation of this promotion is under the sole discretion of the Rosebud Casino Management. Management reserves the right to void or change promotion at any time with notification and justification of reasons to the RST Gaming Commission. Any disputes over promotional winnings or other disputes may be filed with the RST Gaming Commission.