Western Trail Clinic
Clinician: Yvette Wealands
* Trail and show ring etiquette;
* Introduce and navigate your horse over/around obstacles (bridge, gate, poles, witches hat/traffic cone, barrels etc.);
* Side passing over poles, moving hip and shoulder;
* Work on areas from walk to lope depending on your riding level;
* Techniques & tips to help you and your horse improve in the Trail class or out on a Trail Ride;
* Trail pattern/obstacle course set up in arena.
Limited to 8-10 riders.
* $120 riders (school horse $30)
* $30 fence sitters
* Lunch included following clinic at 1pm
* 10% Discount to all Australian Trail Horse Riders Association (ATHRA) Members www.athra.com.au
* 10% Discount to all Australian Ranch Riders Members http://australianranchhorse.com.au
Please contact us via private message or call 0401670054 for any info or bookings.
$50 deposit required to hold your spot and confirm your attendance.
Account name: Roy Marchinton Training Stables
(leave your first and last name as reference)