Specifically tailored to the dental world this course will provide you with all you need to know about GDPR in time for the changes on the 25th of May.
Run by Nicki Rowland of Practices Made Perfect and Lee Davidson of Intrasource.
This day will help you to…
• Understand the key differences between the Data Protection Act and GDPR
• Understand the principles introduced by GDPR to ensure safe handling of data in your day-to-day business at the practice
• Determine what personal/sensitive data is and how to store, handle and process it
• Learn how to implement safe and robust patient record keeping processes that demonstrate accountability and compliance in line with GDPR
• Identify how to detect data breaches and how to ensure you take the appropriate steps to inform relevant parties
• Understand how to manage your information security, systems and processes appropriately
• Recognise the sanctions for failure to follow the GDPR guidelines in reporting data breaches
This event will provide you with three hours verifiable CPD.
Open to all!! £50 per delegate.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01144031000 to book.