FIVE WEEK COURSE starting Sunday April 15- Sunday May 13th
Cost: Dhs 625 for 5 week course
Age: 8 weeks to crawling
Baby massage is a longstanding parenting tradition in many cultures and offers a special time to communicate (both verbally and non-verbally) with your baby, enhancing your bond with each other. The course draws from both the Indian and Swedish massage traditions, as well as incorporating principles from yoga and reflexology.
Benefits for baby
• Helps your baby to feel securely attached
• Helps your baby to feel more loved, valued and
• Relief from wind, colic, constipation and teething discomfort
• Reduces crying and emotional distress
• Increases levels of relaxation and can prolong sleep • Development of body awareness and coordination
• Feeling closer to your baby
• Gaining a deeper understanding of your baby’s
behaviour and body language
• Feeling the relaxing effects of giving your baby a massage
• Increased confidence in your ability to care for and nurture your baby
Sarah Smith is from the UK and has been working with mothers and babies for over 15years, the last six of those years have been in Abu Dhabi working as a NICU Nurse, Midwife, Antenatal Educator, breastfeeding support and baby massage instructor.
“I’ve always had a passion for helping parents form a strong bond with their babies through positive touch, and empowering them to have a better understanding of their own child’s individual needs and confidence in their own parenting abilities”.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your space!
image via toesies to noseies