►Booking: http://bit.ly/SalaBaiWhiteDinner (before 5th April)
⬜ All white dress code party with cocktail and couscous dinner prepared and served by Sala Baï students in the school garden (Wat Svay area). Wear all white, enjoy delicious food and let's have fun!
👩🍳 Great food for a great cause: one 18$ ticket (including dinner, one cocktail, one soft drink, show and dancing) = 3 days of training for 1 Sala Baï student! This benefit dinner is aimed at supporting the training of young underprivileged Cambodians in the hospitality industry.
Incredible ticket value, including:
- Dinner Puppet Theater Show by Bambu Stage,
- Cocktail by Sra Thnam House,
- Amuse-bouche by Pou Restaurant & Bar,
- Canapés by Sala Lodges,
- Appetizer by Charcoal Restaurant (Smoked Duck Breast with - Avocado and Tropical Fruits),
- Main Course by Khéma and Sala Baï (Couscous Dinner),
- Desserts by Gelato Lab, Khéma and Sala Baï (Assortment of desserts including Avocado & Chocolate Ice Cream, Macaron...),
- Mint Tea by Sra Thnam House.
- Music and dancing.
🎫 $18 ticket available ($9 for kids) for sale at Sala Baï Hotel & Restaurant School (Wat Svay), Sra Thnam (Swiss Food Lane), Bambu Stage Siem Reap (Bamboo Street), Balthazar WINE BAR (Wat Bo), Charcoal Restaurant (Wat Bo), Casa Sur (Kandal village), Eric Raisina Couture House ( Charles de Gaulle Avenue), EyeSee (Kandal village), Gelato and Coffee Lab Siem Reap (Pubstreet), Bugs Cafe (Angkor night market), Pu's House Restaurant and Bar (Wat Damnak).
Event organized in collaboration with Kim Chum - Sra Thnam House.
✅ Book your table: http://bit.ly/SalaBaiWhiteDinner
or call +855(0)89 590 864
🙏 Warmest thanks to our sponsors : Asian Street Food - Cambodia, Auskhmer Import & Export, Charcoal Restaurant, Gelato and Coffee Lab Siem Reap, Khéma, Pu's House Restaurant and Bar, Sala Lodges, Sra Thnam and Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort.