This session is designed to take you through the 10 most popular essential oils and teach you how they can completely detox your life (mind, body & soul). We will be having an in-depth conversation based on the latest scientific research which has seen these oily gems be used in top hospitals around the world! Wanna know more? YES!
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Brief history on essential oils
- What essential oils are
- 10 most popular essential oils
- The results of different essential oil studies
- The metaphysical healing properties of the oils
- What is important to for look when sourcing oils
Different ways to use the oils including how to:
- easily replace toxic cleaning products
- make non-toxic skin care products
- use the oils to assist in healing different ailments
- use the oils to connect spiritually
- use the oils to prevent illness, support sleep, increase energy & focus.
All guests will have the opportunity to set up a wholesale doTERRA account & receive all available oils at 25% discount
Sarah has completed the 5 year Professional Kinesiology Practice (PKP) study, including earning a Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma & Graduate Diploma, graduating as a qualified Kinesiopractor®. “Becoming a Kinesiopractor® equates to approximately 3800 hours of learning (which includes essential oil modules) and is the most comprehensive, student-centered training in kinesiology available worldwide.” – Kinesiology connection.
By experiencing firsthand how PKP Kinesiology and natural remedies such as essential oils changed her life, Sarah took it upon her self to gain as much knowledge as she could find!
Sarah is also a faculty member at the Kinesiology Connection college in Hawthorn and teaches certificate and diploma level students there. Furthermore Sarah is a wellness advocate for doTERRA essential oils and has been mentored on the use and application of essential oils by Jackie Isles (one of Australia's first holistic nurse practitioners).
$30 Regular / $20 Annual Members