An ongoing community discussion addressing the needs of unhoused residents of District 10, Bayview-Hunter's Point, San Francisco, Ca.
This discussion we will:
• recap the concerns expressed last meeting
• share updates on the "Seniors Housing Homeless" program, name the program,
• discuss possible pathways to shelter beds and share the history of the struggle for beds and ongoing obstacles involved
• have contributing speakers, Ms. Vincent & Mr. Prosser, who will share their positive experiences sharing their homes.
• open for community discussion
This is a meeting for the community by the community, so please feel welcome to share your voice.
We also have an info table at the entrance, please leave any printed resourceful information you would like to share, and don't forget to sign in to receive more info on future meetings and updates.
Leading the discussion will be Mother Brown's Gwendolyn Westbrook and local activist, Tony Kelly.
If an interpreter or ASL is needed, please contact us asap.
Library is wheelchair accessible.
If you can't make the discussion and want to share your ideas, please email:
firstname.lastname@example.org or post to the discussion.